The best way to predict the future is to invent it!
Strategic Planning is a process that determines the future of an organization and the organizational resources that will be needed to ensure it’s success. Furthermore, the strategic planning process provides a format for developing specific strategies into a business planning process, and establishing measurable and attainable organizational goals. It is a process for not only determining where an organization wants to go, but also how it's going to get there.
What are the benefits?
- A shared vision with a clear direction and sense of purpose throughout the organization
- It allows organizations to be proactive rather than reactive. A strategic plan allows organizations to foresee their future and to prepare accordingly.
- It increases operational efficiency
- Strengthens focus on Attracting, Servicing and Keeping Customers.
- Maximizes return on your intellectual capital.
- Focused teams with clear direction that leads to greater employee motivation and success.
- Empowered employees who are doing the right things, for the right reasons at the right time.
How do we work?
- Bring together the right group of internal stakeholders who can speak to the future of the organization.
- Serve as catalysts who collaborate and engage with the planning team.
- Facilitate the group through a proven process that results in an actionable plan.
- Help the group identify strengths, challenges, obstacles and possible solutions to their desired success.
- Collaboratively create a plan document that contains the Values, Vision, Mission, Critical Goals and Action Plans along with a methodology for tracking progress throughout it's implementation.
- Consult on ways to communicate and cascade the plan down through the entire organization.